Upgrade to our Executive Package for only $30 per night!
The Executive Package is an enhanced version of our Great Day Meeting Package. The Executive Package incorporates additional services and meeting amenities. To complement the executive meeting room set-up and the working agenda, with this package, you may choose a “Taste of Nova Scotia” dinner menu and a S’more Social for your group.
Packages from $219* single occupancy, per night (double occupancy rates available)
*plus Harmonized Sales Rax (currently 15%) and 12% gratuities, subject to availability
Email or call Anne for details at 902.423.8887
Meet by the crackling fireplace in Lakeside Lodge, it has become the preferred location for Executive Meetings at White Point – take a ‘virtual tour‘ now.
Nestled within Lakeside Retreat, the lodge feel of the lobby is embraced by the woodburning fireplace accenting the meeting room. Surrounded by a stand of mature trees, vistas of the lake and the comfort of Lakeside Guestrooms adjacent to the Lodge, you feel like you are the only group in the world at White Point. Of course you are only mere steps away from the Main Lodge, the ocean and the beach!
Perfect for groups of 20 to 30 people, wrap up your next Retreat, Business or Association Meeting with the following inclusions:
- Overnight accommodation
- Breakfast, Lunch and a three course Dinner, per nightly rate. (Be sure to take advantage of our ‘Taste of Nova Scotia’ menu selection* for one evening!)
- Complimentary meeting room and property wide Wi-Fi
- Complimentary basic audio visual equipment and meeting room initial set-up to your specifications
- Complimentary parking
- Our Executive Package meeting set-up includes:
Vegetable/fruit seasonally infused water, blotter with note pad and pen accompanied by maple glazed peanuts from Acadian Maple Products
- Two customized nutrition breaks and one early morning coffee/tea service
- Bonfire with our signature Taste of Nova Scotia infused Lobster S’mores featuring housemade chocolate dipped Lobster Claw cookies sprinkled with Nova Scotia ‘naturally smoked’ Sea Salt, with marshmallows roasted over an open fire – savoured by your guests!
- Complimentary access to all our recreation facilities and amenities
Coffee Services & Nutrition Creaks under the package price consist of Fair Trade Coffee and a selection of teas. Nutrition Breaks also include a choice of snacks from our Great Day Meeting Menu; basic a/v package includes initial room set up, podium and mic, white board and markers.
*Executive Package Dinner includes: buffet in our Dining Room (when available), or three courses if ordering from the menu, appetizer, entrée & dessert, coffee or tea.
Let us help you plan your Private Dinner experience that includes a “Taste of Nova Scotia” option – suggestions include:
Main Course suggestions:
~ Meadowbrook Double Thick Long Bone Pork Chop with apricot and apple chutney, maple glaze
~ Cape d’or Sustainable Salmon, Pan Seared with a Sherry-thyme and Smoked Bacon Cream
~ Digby Scallop and Cape d’or Salmon Tournedo with Lobster Croquettes and Fennel Cream
Dessert Course suggestions:
~ Acadian Maple Crème Brulee with Pumpkin Seed Dark Chocolate Bark
~ Tiramisu with Fortress Rum and Espresso
~ Wild Oxford Blueberry and Brown Butter Tart with Brown Sugar Cream
Let’s execute a great meeting!
Why not enhance your agenda with one of our Team Building Experiences – Try your hand at painting, surfing, exploring the dark sky and more! (Subject to availability, prices vary based on selection)