Lodging at White Point
Check out our Property Map to see where everything is!
- Sleep with the sound of the surf
- Pets are welcome in most guestrooms and cottages ($25/stay pet fee applies)
- Windows open to the sea-salty air
- Drop by the Founder’s Lounge to relax by the beachstone fireplace
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all accommodations
Check availability & BOOK ONLINE NOW!
At White Point, the ocean surf, fireplaces and spacious cottages offer unique and relaxing stays at the beach. Our 1 – 3 bedroom cottages dot the shoreline of the Atlantic Ocean boasting oceanfront, oceanview and riverview. In our cottages, you’ll enjoy your deck, living room, full bath and choice of bedroom configurations.
Perfect for that family getaway, romantic retreat, or personal escape to recharge. Wondering where the cottages are located at White Point, take a look at our online property map.
- Breathtaking ocean and river views
- Wood-burning and Propane Fireplaces
- Covered decks with seating
At White Point you can choose from a variety of well appointed Guest Rooms. Choose from White Point Rooms with 2 double beds or a king bed, Lakeside Retreat Rooms with 2 queens or a King Room with a king bed and fireplace while the Main Lodge Guest Rooms boast a queen bed.
- Patio Doors that lead to a Deck or Patio (except 2 bedroom suite in Main Lodge)
- Windows that open to the salty sea air
- Extensive in-room amenities
- Access to everything White Point has to offer
For those wanting all the comforts of home while on vacation, our homes are perfect. Tidewatch, Ocean Club, Cottage 55 (doesn’t have BBQ), Water’s Edge (#411) and our 10 Vacation Cottages can fit a family of any size. Seven night minimum stay in the summer.
- Full kitchen
- Washer & Dryer (with the exception of Cottage 55)
- BBQ’s, Decks and your own lawn/yard
Guest Services & Amenities
- Complimentary property-wide Wi-Fi
- Chronicle Herald newspaper available in the Main Lodge
- Complimentary coffee and tea service in the Main Lodge 7 – 10am
- Live music in Founder’s Lounge (see Upcoming Events)
- We are pet friendly! (Some restrictions apply)
- Complimentary recreation programs for children and adults
- Shuffle board, horseshoes, basketball equipment
- Safety deposit boxes available at Front Desk
- Guest laundry facilities with coin operated machines
- Cribs are available and cots can be arranged
- Indoor and outdoor (summer) swimming pools, hot tub and sauna
- Boathouse with canoes, kayaks, pedal boats, SUP’s & Bicycles
- Options for those with environmental sensitivities
- Surf lessons and equipment for rent from Boathouse
- Gift Shop featuring 75 Nova Scotian artists along with souvenirs, crafts, clothing and books
- Schedule of Events hosted year round, see what’s happening now
The most beautiful place. Wonderful service. Rustic charm with modern elements everywhere. Staff all very well trained and very friendly. Restaurants serve delicious food in great portions and the entire place is very kid friendly.
TripAdvisor Testimonial – David S.See More Reviews