Oh no, Summer doesn’t end when the school bell rings around here – it just keeps HOPPING!
Go ahead – pair our weekday Cottage or Room Special with our schedule of events and enjoy.
To add to your daily routine of beach strolls, nap times on the deck, dips in or paddles out on the lake, reading your book on the bench and staying up to watch the stars come out to play, we have a full schedule of events for your to pack into your stay. Check out the daily events being served up straight through until Thanksgiving Weekend -COMPLIMENTARY!
- Sunday: S’more Social at 4pm promises to have you savouring treats like Taste of Nova Scotia infusions, and maybe even Lobster S’mores (made with lobster shaped cookies dipped in chocolate and sea salt!) at the beachside bonfire!
- Monday: MMMmmm Mussel Bake Mondays beg you to come outside to the bonfire at 4pm.
- Tuesday: Take a Hike Tuesday – Explore our onsite Sea’spired Sculpture Show – find all 14 Nova Scotia works of art. Hit our Coastal or Woodland Trail OR head on over to Port Joli to Keji Seaside. Plus there’s Ivan’s incredible Concrete Creations and Pine Grove Park both are just outside of Liverpool.
- Wednesday: Back to School for you… Honey Bee School on Wednesdays at 4pm! Queens, Drones and Worker Bees will be out and about as Jason takes us into the hives and beyond in our on-site apiary.
** Wednesday is also WINES’day at White Point! Try one of our 30+ Nova Scotia Wines off our menu and SAVE $10 off the listed bottle price. Ask your server for details!
- Thursday: Nami’stay by the Sea, 10am -11pm. Stretch out as the sun shines, outside overlooking the sea …. Join Vanessa on the mats as the surf rolls for a 60 min Yoga Class. All ages & abilities welcome, mats provided – simply come and enjoy!
- NIGHTLY: Bonfires with marshmallow roasts at 7:30pm (7 days a week!)
- Friday & Saturday nights head to the Founder’s Lounge 8 – 11pm for our Live Entertainment! (no cover charge!)
- Saturday & Sunday: Daily children’s programs! Face Painting, Rock Painting, Craft Time, and more!
- EVERYDAY is Sea’Spired day – grab the sculpture show map from the Front Desk and find all 14 of our sculptures by Nova Scotian artists!
Be sure to check out our Stellar Beach Feasts too – served seaside, it’s a Chef guided culinary experience. Available on four dates in September: 13, 14, 20 and 21
- Pull up a seat at our Stellar Beach Feast! 3 dates to choose from – Sept 14, 20 or 21 – see details now.
- FORE Sunday – Thursday, make plan to enjoy a round or two on the 9-hole Donald J Ross designed White Point Golf Course in it’s 90th Anniversary year.
90th Anniversary Package:
$90 for 2 x 18 holes with cart. Mon. – Thurs. Sept 3 – end of October, 2019 (Excludes Oct 14)
Contact the Pro Shop to book, just offer your Confirmation Number, call 902-683-2485 or email
- Try Surfing! Suit up in our wetsuits and grab a board to try your hand at surfing in the Atlantic! (Rental fee)
OR take a Surf Lesson, available on Saturday’s until October 12 from Rossignol Surf Shop onsite here at the Boathouse.
- Go Paddling! Our Lake is perfect for paddles – in canoes, kayaks, on SUP and in pedal boats … or simply enjoy some time on the deck at the Boathouse!
Looking for a really unique adventure? Join Liverpool Adventure Outfitters on September 14th for their Full Moon Paddle along the Mersey River in Liverpool – or choose one of their many other adventure! (book directly with them)
- Go Fishing – cast a line with Vinal or Peter, our partnering Nova Scotia Fishing Guides! (See details & book your adventure now)
- Take in a Show at the Astor Theatre! Live performances by Valdi and more hit the stage in the classic, historic original Opera House. See what’s coming up.