Join us for our 12th annual ‘On the Rocks’ in support of our 75th Queens County Music Festival at the Astor Theatre!
It’s our ever-popular ‘Swirl, Sip & Savour’ event for charity! Sample and enjoy more than 75 varieties of wine, beer and spirits from Nova Scotia and around the world, served by the 20 different producers themselves paired with a sensational selection of hors d’oeuvres prepared by Chef Jay Jackson. Be sure to come to our S’more Social at 4:30 pm.
On the Rocks
Sat. Feb. 22, 2020
7 – 9pm
Tickets Only: $71 per person (limited availability)
2 night Package with tickets: $563 for 2 people – that’s $281.50 per person based on 2 ppl sharing
See details under Event Packages
2 night On the Rocks weekend package from $563/couple includes:
- 2 nights accommodations,
- Dinner for 2 on Friday evening
- Pair of tickets to On the Rocks, Sat. Feb 22 7 – 9pm
- S’more Social at 4:30 pm on Saturday
- Live entertainment in the Founder’s Lounge Friday and Saturday, 8 – 11 pm
- Breakfast each day for 2 adults
- Access to all recreation facilities
More than just the two of you coming OR live in the area and just want tickets?
On the Rocks Tickets are $71 each including tax & grats available by calling 1.800.565.5068 ext 1 or drop by the Front Desk
*Must be 19 years of age to attend.