We’re partnered up with Chef Michael Howell and his incredibly successful DEVOUR! Food Film Festival and given it a unique twist as we roll it out here at White Point Beach Resort.
This weekend sip, savour, explore and immerse yourself within the UNESCO Southwest Nova Biosphere Reserve as we take you on a culinary journey.
Over the course of the weekend Chef Alan Crosby and Chef Michael Howell will guide you through a Taste of the Biosphere Reserve that will likely include lobster, sea lettuce, dulse, scallops, sardines, sea cucumbers and more while Sommelier Dan Tanner will pair it up with libations from around the Biosphere. Bring your appetite for discovery and prepare to ‘DEVOUR!’ this weekend.
We’re currently developing and curating the program, films and menu but this will whet you appetite!
DEVOUR! the Biosphere Film & Food Festival Weekend
Friday Feb. 2 – 4, 2018
2 night/3 day package from $355 per person based on double occupancy
- 2 nights accommodation
- Friday evening Sip & Savour the Biosphere Reception, followed by live entertainment in the Lounge
- Saturday Tours: explore the UNESCO Biosphere with our tours into the area, where you meet the producers and harvesters
- Workshops and Information Sessions from guest Chefs and Biosphere Producers & Harvesters
- DEVOUR! the Biosphere Reception & Gala Food Film Gala Dinner (Short Documentary Food Films that inspire a 4 – 5 course Dinner) on Saturday evening
- Saturday live entertainment in the lounge after dinner
- Sunday ‘Meet the Producers of the Biosphere’ panel discussion
- Breakfast daily
- Nightly bonfires, access to the recreation facilities and program
*based on White Point Room, plus tax.