Since we stitched together our new White Point Quilt in 2012, we’ve been celebrating Fabric Art and the amazing atists who create these amazing works of art at our annual Event.
Inspired by Quilt Canada we have created a 2 night & 3 days Retreat filled with workshops lead by Atlantic Canadian artists. Come join us – you’ll be surrounded by quilters, fabric enthusiasts all here at the beach!
We’re working on our 2018, 5th Anniversary Schedule now, but here’s what LAST YEARS Quilt Atlantic 2017 Schedule included.
We are thrilled to have the following talented and creative artists leading our workshops this year:
Friday April 6: Half Day Workshops with up to 3 choices
Saturday April 7: Full Day Workshops with up to 3 choices
Sunday April 8: Half Day Workshops with up to 3 choices
Quilt Atlantic Retreat Package: NOW BOOKABLE at 2017 rates, after Jan. 1st 2018 Rates will apply
Shared Occupancy: $460 per person based on 2 people sharing room
Single Occupancy: $589 per person based on 1 people in the room
- 2 nights’ accommodation in a White Point Room
- 3 days of workshops (2 half day session and 1 full day)
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily
- Nutrition Breaks
- Friday afternoon Meet & Greet Social
- Friday evening ‘free time’!
- Saturday Night Social
- Saturday ‘Pop-Up Store’ nearly a dozen suppliers of fabric, patterns, fiber, machines and related supplies all from Nova Scotia (Now Accepting Applications)
- Nightly live entertainment
- Access to all resort amenities
- Taxes and gratuities
NOTE: for those living in the area, there is a Day Pass Package for $125 plus tax that includes your 3 workshops over the 3 days, nutrition breaks, socials and lunch on Saturday.
Quilt Atlantic Pop-Up Shop
Open Saturday April 7, 10am – 4pm
Check out and pick up fabric and related art supplies from around the province, right here at White Point.
(Apply to be an exhibitor now, deadline March 1/18)
Proudly presented in partnership with Bev Crouse Fabric Artist and Queens Quilters Guild.