Cottages at White Point
At White Point, the sound of the ocean surf and crackling fireplaces make for unique and relaxing stays at the beach. While some choose our guest rooms many prefer our cottages. In keeping with our rustic location and charm, these split log cottages are part of the original construction to the property reaching back to the 1940’s and 1950’s but have undergone renovations and regular refreshing making them cozy and comfortable. Check out this video of one of our oceanfront cottages to get an idea of what our cottages are like.
While there are 1, 2 and 3 bedroom cottage options available, you can also choose from Oceanfront, White Point or Riverside Cottages.
Our cottages feature:
- Wood-burning fireplace or a woodstove with complimentary supply of firewood (with the exception of #44 and #52 which are propane fireplaces)
- Covered deck & sdeating
- Sitting area (living room) with pull out couch, 4-piece bath and bedroom
- A mini fridge, microwave, iron, ironing board, feather duvets, flat screen TV, DVD player, kettle, coffee maker and tea and coffee service.
- Most are Pet Friendly
- 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Cottages are available with a variety of bed configurations (single, double, queen)
- Cottage #11, #12, #47 & #55 have a jetted bath tub
And for your comfort, be sure to inform us of any allergies, environmental sensitivities and/or physical needs prior to arrival so we can prepare your room accordingly.
Check out our Property Map so you can see where the cottages are located.
*Please note July 1 – Sept 4 stays in cottages are based on minimum 2 night stays, and weekends throughout the year, unless otherwise available.
- Open concept living
- Walk out decks overlook tidal estuary
- Woodstoves in living room
Hilltop Cottage (#133)Perched just a stone's throw from the Main Lodge, Hilltop is located in a small wooded area, this three bedroom, two bathroom 2 level cottage is the perfect size for a large family or gathering. Please note, this cottage do not have BBQ's and they are not permitted. Rates range from $290/night to $360/night. Take a tour of a cottage now.
- Wood burning fireplace or wood stove
- Covered Deck
- Mini fridge, microwave, DVD players, Coffee/Tea, hairdryer, complimentary Wi-Fi
Ocean Lodge (the GR8 Lodge!) - An 8 Bedroom Oceanfront CottageOcean Lodge, located on the edge of the ocean and adjacent to the Main Lodge with a large living room with beachstone fireplace (wood provided) and 8 bedrooms (each with full bath and all in-room amenities) is perfect for gatherings with friends and family! 6 of these rooms have 1 queen bed and 2 have a double and a single bed. Take a peek now. Ocean Lodge is pet free. Minimum 2 night bookings is required. Please note, these cottages do not have BBQ's and are not permitted.
- Fireplace or wood-burning stove
- Covered Deck
- Mini Fridge, microwave, DVD players, Coffee/Tea, hairdryers, complimentary wi-fi