Lodging at White Point
- Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is 11am.
- Pets are welcome in most guestrooms and cottages.
- Drop by the Founder’s Lounge to relax by the beachstone fireplace.
At White Point, the ocean surf, crackling fireplace and spacious cottages offer unique and relaxing stays at the beach. Our 1 – 3 bedroom cottages dot the shoreline of the Atlantic Ocean boasting oceanfront, oceanview and riverview. In our cottages, you’ll enjoy your deck, living room, full bath and choice of bedroom configurations.
Perfect for that family getaway, romantic retreat, or personal escape to recharge. Wondering where the cottages are located at White Point, take a look at our online property map.
- Breathtaking ocean and river views
- Wood burning fireplaces or woodstoves
- Covered decks with seating
At White Point you can choose from a variety of well appointed Guest Rooms. Choose from White Point Rooms with 2 double beds or a king bed, Lakeside Retreat Guest Rooms with 2 queens or a king room with fireplace while the Main Lodge Guest Rooms boast a queen bed.
- Patio Doors that lead to a Deck or Patio
- Windows that open to the salty sea air
- Extensive in-room amenities
For those wanting all the comforts of home while on vacation, our homes are perfect. Tidewatch, Ocean Club, Cottage 55 (doesn’t have BBQ), Water’s Edge and our 10 Vacation Cottages can fit a family of any size.
- Full kitchen and laundry facilities
- BBQ’s, Decks and your own lawn
Guest Services & Amenities
- Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet to all guests
- Chronicle Herald newspaper delivered daily
- Complimentary coffee and tea service in the Main Lodge
- Live music in Founder’s Lounge on occasion
- We are pet friendly! Some restrictions apply
- Recreation programs for children and adults offered
- Tennis courts, shuffle board, horseshoes, basketball equipment
- Safety deposit boxes available at Front Desk
- Guest laundry facilities with coin operated machines
- Cribs are available and cots can be arranged
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools, hot tub and sauna
- Boathouse with canoes and pedal boats
- Options for those with environmental sensitivities
- Surf lessons and equipment for rent
- Gift shop with souvenirs, crafts, clothing and books
The most beautiful place. Wonderful service. Rustic charm with modern elements everywhere. Staff all very well trained and very friendly. Restaurants serve delicious food in great portions and the entire place is very kid friendly.
TripAdvisor Testimonial – David S.See More Reviews