Cottages at White Point
At White Point, the sound of the ocean surf and fireplaces make for unique and relaxing stays at the beach. While some choose our guest rooms many prefer our cottages. In keeping with our rustic location and charm, these split log cottages are part of the original construction to the property reaching back to the 1940’s and 1950’s but have undergone renovations and regular refreshing making them cozy and comfortable. Check out this video of one of our oceanfront cottages to get an idea of what our cottages are like.
While there are 1, 2 and 3 bedroom cottage options available – including our two NEW in 2018 1 bedroom (king) oceanfront cottages, you can also choose from Oceanfront, White Point or Riverside Cottages and even Vacation Homes.
Our cottages have a variety of features:
- Cottages have Wood-burning fireplace/woodstove (complimentary supply of firewood) or Propane Fireplaces (if you have a preference please specify)
- Covered deck & seating
- Sitting area (living room) with pull out couch (most), 4-piece bath and bedroom
- A mini fridge, microwave, iron, ironing board, feather duvets, flat screen TV, DVD player, kettle, coffee maker and tea and coffee service.
- Most are Pet Friendly (Please note a $25/stay pet fee applies)
- 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Cottages are available with a variety of bed configurations (single, double, queen)
- Cottage #11, #12, #47 & #55 have a jetted bath tub
And for your comfort, be sure to inform us of any allergies, environmental sensitivities and/or physical needs prior to arrival so we can prepare your room accordingly.
Check out our Property Map so you can see where the cottages are located.
*Please note July 1 – Sept 2 stays in cottages are based on minimum 2 night stays, and weekends throughout the year, unless otherwise available.
- Open concept living
- Walk out decks overlook tidal estuary
- Woodstoves in living room
Hilltop Cottage (#133)Perched just a stone's throw from the Main Lodge, Hilltop is located in a small wooded area, this three bedroom, two bathroom 2 level cottage is the perfect size for a large family or gathering. Please note, this cottage does not have a BBQ and they are not permitted. Rates range from $295/night to $370/night. Take a tour of a cottage now.
- Wood burning fireplace/wood stove
- Covered Deck
- Mini fridge, microwave, DVD players, Coffee/Tea, hairdryer, complimentary Wi-Fi
- Fireplace, wood-burning stove or propane fireplace options
- Covered Deck
- Mini Fridge, microwave, DVD players, Coffee/Tea, hairdryers, complimentary wi-fi
NEW in July 2018: Oceanfront Cottages (1 bedroom)In late July 2018, we welcomed 2 new oceanfront cottages to our family of accommodations - intimate, private and enveloped in the essence of Nova Scotia. Perched on the edge of the Atlantic, these custom built year-round cottages feature a spacious covered deck overlooking the ocean with patio doors leading to the living room (with hideaway), complete with propane fireplace. The bedroom features a king bed and the 3 piece bath has cozy in-floor heating. Air-conditioned, we can't wait to have you sit back, soak in the sounds of the ocean surf and sea-salty air and enjoy a great stay, year-round! You'll find these cottages tucked in adjacent to Ocean Club (#602) and Cottage #20. Plan a romantic retreat, or look at the trio of these cottages for a gathering of the gang! Please note these cottages have microwave, mini fridge, coffee machine and kettle with coffee and tea service, however they do not have a kitchen nor BBQ's. Pet Free. Take a peek at our Oceanfront King Cottages now!
- Covered Deck
- Propane fireplace & air conditioned
- King bed and a hideaway
Ocean Lodge (the GR8 Lodge!) - An 8 Guestroom Oceanfront CottageA unique cottage on the edge of the ocean! Ocean Lodge, located adjacent to the Main Lodge features a large living room with a beachstone fireplace (wood provided) and 8 individual guestrooms (each with full bath and all in-room amenities). Reserved as one unit (including all 8 rooms), it is perfect for your gatherings with friends and family! 6 of these rooms have 1 queen bed and 2 have a double and a single bed. Take a peek now. To book Ocean Lodge, contact Event Services at email@example.com or call 800-613-2172. Please note: Ocean Lodge is pet free. This cottage does not have a kitchen, nor a BBQ and is not permitted. When reserving this cottage, please note that reservation for this cottages includes all 8 guestrooms. Minimum 2 night bookings is required.
- Fireplace, wood-burning
- Covered Deck
- Each guestroom contains a mini fridge, microwave, DVD players, Coffee/Tea, hairdryers, complimentary wi-fi
- Guestrooms share the living room and deck