We would be delighted to create a package that best suites the specific needs of your group and the time of year. Our custom made meeting packages can include White Point and Nova Scotian Experiences as well as unique team building events.
NEW: Nov. 30th Christmas Dinner & Dance Package!
Let us plan a gathering for you OR join our pre-planned Festivities on Nov 30th! See details now.
Great Day Meeting Package
Our all-inclusive Great Day Meeting Package is designed for your convenience. Our package includes meals, breaks, overnight accommodation and more.
- from $129.00* per person, based on double occupancy, per night
- from $189.00* single occupancy, per night
Our all-inclusive Great Day Meeting & Event package includes:
- Nightly accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch and two course dinner, per nightly rate
- Main meeting room (Atlantic Room A/B/C, Crow’s Nest, Lakeside Lodge or Ocean Lodge)
- One coffee service and one nutrition break
- Basic audio visual equipment (podium/mic, screen white board/markers) and meeting room initial set-up to your specifications
- Use of our extensive recreation facilities
- Bonfire and marshmallow roast
- Complimentary wireless internet and parking
Terms and Conditions
*per night, based on double occupancy. Plus Harmonized Tax (HST currently at 15%) and 12% gratuity, subject to availability
Coffee Services & Nutrition Breaks under the package price consist of fair trade coffee & a selection of teas. Nutrition Breaks also include a choice of snack from our Great Day Meeting Menus.
Great Day Package Dinner includes: buffet in our Dining Room (when available), or two courses if ordering from the menu, appetizer, entrée & dessert, coffee or tea.
Don’t just meet – bond!
This year ask about adding our Winter Surfing Lessons, Lobster Fishing Adventures or ‘Brush with Good Cheer‘ experience for your group – our new ‘PowerPAINT Presentation’ where we pair your team up with one of our Artists, and they paint a work of art while sipping on a Nova Scotia Good Cheer Trail refreshment and nibble on Taste of Nova Scotia munchies – the end result, a very different state of mind and perspective on your business at hand! OR Maybe Winter Surfing for Beginners is more your idea of team building – we can do that too!
Ask us about receptions and other organized group services, quotes are available upon request and are subject to HST and gratuities.
From:$129CAD/DOUBLE OCCUPANCY PER NIGHT
From:$189CAD/SINGLE OCCUPANCY PER NIGHT
Executive Meeting Package
Contact Anne Stevens, our Director of Sales via email or call her at 902.423.8887 to check availability for your preferred dates!
Upgrade to our Executive Package for only $30 per night!
The Executive Package is an enhanced version of our Great Day Meeting Package. The Executive Package incorporates additional services and meeting amenities. To complement the executive meeting room set-up and the working agenda, with this package, you may choose a “Taste of Nova Scotia” dinner menu and a S’more Social for your group.
Until May 16 2019:
Packages from $219* single occupancy, per night (double occupancy rates available)
*plus Harmonized Sales Tax (currently 15%) and 12% gratuities, subject to availability
Lakeside Lodge has become the preferred location for Executive Meetings at White Point – go ahead and walk about with our ‘virtual 3D tour’ now. Nestled within Lakeside Retreat (take a 3D tour), the lodge feel of the lobby is embraced by the woodburning fireplace accenting the meeting room. Nestled within a stand of mature trees, with a new lakeside lawn (opening 2018) with unobstructed vistas of the lake that boasts the comfort of Lakeside Guestrooms adjacent to the Lodge, you feel like you are the only group in the world at White Point. Of course you are only mere steps away from the Main Lodge, the ocean and the beach!
Perfect for groups of 20 to 30 people, wrap up your next Retreat, Business or Association Meeting with the following inclusions:
- Overnight accommodation
- Breakfast, Lunch and a three course Dinner, per nightly rate. (Be sure to take advantage of our ‘Taste of Nova Scotia’ menu selection* for one evening!)
- Complimentary meeting room and property wide Wi-Fi
- Complimentary basic audio visual equipment and meeting room initial set-up to your specifications
- Complimentary parking
- Our Executive Package meeting set-up includes:
Vegetable/fruit seasonally infused water, blotter with note pad and pen accompanied by maple glazed peanuts from Acadian Maple Products
- Two customized nutrition breaks and one early morning coffee/tea service
- Bonfire with our signature Taste of Nova Scotia infused Lobster S’mores featuring housemade chocolate dipped Lobster Claw cookies sprinkled with Nova Scotia ‘naturally smoked’ Sea Salt, with marshmallows roasted over an open fire – savoured by your guests!
- Complimentary access to all our recreation facilities and amenities
Coffee Services & Nutrition Creaks under the package price consist of Fair Trade Coffee and a selection of teas. Nutrition Breaks also include a choice of snacks from our Great Day Meeting Menu; basic a/v package includes initial room set up, podium and mic, white board and markers.
*Executive Package Dinner includes: buffet in our Dining Room (when available), or three courses if ordering from the menu, appetizer, entrée & dessert, coffee or tea.
Let us help you plan your Private Dinner experience that includes a “Taste of Nova Scotia” option – suggestions include:
Main Course suggestions:
~ Meadowbrook Double Thick Long Bone Pork Chop with apricot and apple chutney, maple glaze
~ Cape d’or Sustainable Salmon, Pan Seared with a Sherry-thyme and Smoked Bacon Cream
~ Digby Scallop and Cape d’or Salmon Tournedo with Lobster Croquettes and Fennel Cream
Dessert Course suggestions:
~ Acadian Maple Crème Brulee with Pumpkin Seed Dark Chocolate Bark
~ Tiramisu with Fortress Rum and Espresso
~ Wild Oxford Blueberry and Brown Butter Tart with Brown Sugar Cream
Let’s execute a great meeting!
From:$159CAD/DOUBLE OCCUPANCY PER NIGHT
From:$219CAD/SINGLE OCCUPANCY PER NIGHT