Ready…. Set … get ready for a GR8 March Break as we celebrate Families!
Pack your bathing suits (and mitts) and bring the family pets and make plans to have a fun March Break right here at White Point. We’ve got 10 fun-filled days ready to roll perfect for families of all shapes, sizes and interests – see what’s happening now:
- Nightly Bonfires and Marshmallow Roasts 7pm – 8pm
- Daily Daily kids’ crafts at 9:30am
- Daily Face Painting at 11am
- Explore Sea’spired our collection of 14 sculptures by 10 Nova Scotian Artists – it’s a scavenger hunt!
- Indoor pool with change rooms (10-11pm Adults only)
- Hot tub & Sauna
- Games Room with Table Tennis, Fooseball & more
- Kid’s Zone with games, movies, and art programs
- Video, Games and Book Library – sign out what you like and return when you are done!
- Coastal and Woodland Trails – and the golf course is a great walk as well.
- Nightly live entertainment in the Lounge
- Plus onsite, there is the Ocean Spa, Gift Shop, Dining Room, Meal Plans.
March Break Schedule of Fun kicks off Friday, March 13th at Check-in (3pm and after) and rolls right on through until noon on Sunday, March 21, 2020. Schedule TBA.