Since we stitched together our new White Point Quilt in 2012, we’ve been celebrating Fabric Art and the amazing atists who create these amazing works of art at our annual Event.
Inspired by Quilt Canada we have created a 2 night & 3 days Retreat filled with workshops lead by Atlantic Canadian artists. Come join us – you’ll be surrounded by quilters, fabric enthusiasts all here at the beach!
Check out our Quilt Atlantic 2017 Schedule of Workshops and Registration now.
We are thrilled to have the following talented and creative artists leading our workshops this year:
Friday April 7: Half Day Workshops featuring choice of:
Miniature Landscape with Juliet Nolan
Stained Glass with Brenda Dunsmore
Wool Applique with Sue McEachern
Saturday April 8: Full Day Workshops featuring choice of:
Tiny Treasures with Linda Hubbard – Part 1
Top Stitched Applique with Juliet Nowlan
Traditional Hand-Applique & Hand Quilting with Sue McEachern
Sunday April 9: Half Day Workshops featuring your choice of:
Tiny Treasures with Linda Hubbard – Part 2
Fabric Jewelry with Brenda Dunsmore
Hooking up Canada with Jane Steele
Quilt Atlantic Retreat Package:
Shared Occupancy: $460 per person based on 2 people sharing room
Single Occupancy: $589 per person based on 1 people in the room
- 2 nights’ accommodation in a White Point Room
- 3 days of workshops (2 half day session and 1 full day)
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily
- Nutrition Breaks
- Friday Night Meet & Greet Social
- Saturday Night Social
- Saturday ‘Pop-Up Store’ nearly a dozen suppliers of fabric, patterns, fiber, machines and related supplies all from Nova Scotia (Now Accepting Applications)
- Nightly live entertainment
- Access to all resort amenities
- Taxes and GratuitiesRegistrations are rolling in, are you one of them?
NOTE: for those living in the area, there is a Day Pass Package for $125 plus tax that includes your 3 workshops over the 3 days, nutrition breaks, socials and lunch on Saturday.
Quilt Atlantic Pop-Up Shop
Open Saturday April 8, 10am – 5pm
Check out and pick up fabric and related art supplies from around the province, right here at White Point.
(Apply to be an exhibitor now, deadline March 15/17)
Proudly presented in partnership with Bev Crouse Fabric Artist and Queens Quilters Guild.