Hit the beach for 2 or more nights Sun – Thurs and SAVE!
Sept. 2 – Oct 10, 2019
1 bedroom White Point COTTAGE
2 nights $335 plus tax (reg. $370 … SAVE $35)
3 Nights $502.50 plus tax (reg. $555… SAVE 52.50)
4 Nights $670 plus tax (reg. $740 .. SAVE $70)
5 Nights $837.50 plus tax (reg. $925 … SAVE $87.50)
WHITE POINT or LAKESIDE RETREAT ROOM
Available Sunday to Thursday, Sept. 2 – October 10, 2019
2 nights $299 plus tax (reg $300 – $340)
3 nights $448.50 plus tax (reg $450-$510)
4 nights $598 plus tax (reg $600 – $680)
5 nights $747.50 plus tax (reg $750 – $850)
*Subject to availability, Sunday to Thursday, for individual stays.
*White Point Rooms and most Cottages are pet friendly ($25/stay pet fee applies)
Lakeside Retreat Rooms are pet free.
Hop to it … call to book now 1-800-565-5068 ext 1 or Book Online.
Enjoy a quiet weekday escape at the beach as surf rolls and rumbles in. Spend 2 nights (or more!) curled up by the fireplace in your cottage OR relaxing by the beach stone fireplace in the Lounge.
Head out on the Golf Course (enjoy 10% off rounds as our guest!) or hop in a canoe on the lake. Play board games or table games in the Games Room. Enjoy dips in the pool, and soaks in the hot tub – or head to the Spa for a massage.
Want to explore the area – please do! Nearby you’ll find:
- Keji Seaside in Port Joli and inland just 45 mins away is Kejimkujik National Park and National Historic Site of Canada. Hike the trails, paddle the rivers and lake and admire the fall foliage!
- Liverpool is perfect for strolling and savouring ‘Port of the Privateers’. Visit and climb Fort Point Lighthouse Park, visit ADJA Gallery, take in a show at the Astor Theatre and meander some great shops.
- Explore the ‘Narnia-like’ world of Concrete Creations by Ivan – it’s tucked away behind Cosby’s Garden Centre
- Head south to the Black Loyalist Heritage Centre in Birchtown or the Historical Waterfront in Shelburne. Barrington is the Lobster Capital of Canada and this fall the Shag Harbour area will celebrate the 52nd anniversary of the UFO Sighting!
- Eastbound you’ll find Petite Riviere Vineyard, LaHave is a bustling hive of artists, Lunenburg is a UNESCO World Heritage and of course Chester, Mahone Bay and Peggy’s Cove are must see classics.
Make plans to fill your days with lots of adventuring, or choose to do nothing at all except enjoy the soothing sound of the surf rolling in and the stars rising at night.