Summer lingers straight through September at White Point!
Hit the beach for 2 or more nights Sun – Thurs and SAVE when you stay Sunday – Thursday, Sept. 2 – Oct 10, 2019.
Pair your dates with one of our weekly events – see full schedule now.
1 bedroom White Point COTTAGE
Book Cottage Special online now or call us at 800.565.5068 ext 1
2 nights $335 plus tax (reg. $370 … SAVE $35)
3 Nights $502.50 plus tax (reg. $555… SAVE 52.50)
4 Nights $670 plus tax (reg. $740 .. SAVE $70)
5 Nights $837.50 plus tax (reg. $925 … SAVE $87.50)
WHITE POINT or LAKESIDE RETREAT ROOM
Book your Room Special ONLINE now or call us at 800.565.5068 ext 1
2 nights $299 plus tax (reg $300 – $340)
3 nights $448.50 plus tax (reg $450-$510)
4 nights $598 plus tax (reg $600 – $680)
5 nights $747.50 plus tax (reg $750 – $850)
*Subject to availability, Sunday to Thursday, for individual stays.
*White Point Rooms and most Cottages are pet friendly ($25/stay pet fee applies)
Lakeside Retreat Rooms are pet free.
Hop to it … call to book now 1-800-565-5068 ext 1 or Book Online.
Enjoy a quiet weekday escape at the beach as surf rolls and rumbles in. Spend 2 nights (or more!) curled up by the fireplace in your cottage OR relaxing by the beach stone fireplace in the Lounge.
To add to your daily routine of beach strolls, nap times on the deck, dips in or paddles out on the lake, reading your book on the bench and staying up to watch the stars come out to play, we have a full schedule of events for your to pack into your stay. Check out the daily events being served up straight through until Thanksgiving Weekend!
- Sunday: S’more Social at 4pm promises to have you savouring treats like Taste of Nova Scotia infusions, and maybe even Lobster S’mores (made with lobster shaped cookies dipped in chocolate and sea salt!) at the beachside bonfire!
- Monday: MMMmmm Mussel Bake Mondays beg you to come outside to the bonfire at 4pm.
- Tuesday: Take a Hike Tuesday – Explore our onsite Sea’spired Sculpture Show – find all 14 Nova Scotia works of art.
Hit our Coastal or Woodland Trail OR head on over to Port Joli to Keji Seaside. Plus there’s Ivan’s incredible Concrete Creations and Pine Grove Park both are just outside of Liverpool.
- Wednesday: Back to School for you… Honey Bee School on Wednesdays at 4pm! Queens, Drones and Worker Bees will be out and about as Jason takes us into the hives and beyond in our on-site apiary.
- Thursday: Nami’stay by the Sea at Sunset, 8pm – 9pm.
Stretch out at sunset, outside overlooking the sea …. Join Vanessa on the mats as the surf rolls in and the sun sets for a 60 min Yoga Class. All ages & abilities welcome, mats provided – simply come and enjoy!
- NIGHTLY: Bonfires with marshmallow roasts at 7:30pm (7 days a week!)
- Friday & Saturday nights head to the Founder’s Lounge 8 – 11pm for our Live Entertainment! (no cover charge!)
- Saturday & Sunday: Daily children’s programs! Face Painting, Rock Painting, Craft Time, and more!
- EVERYDAY is Sea’Spired day – grab the sculpture show map from the Front Desk and find all 14 of our sculptures by Nova Scotian artists!
Be sure to check out our Stellar Beach Feasts too – served seaside, it’s a Chef guided culinary experience. Available on four dates in September: 13, 14, 20 and 21
- FORE Sunday – Thursday, make plan to enjoy a round or two on the 9-hole Donald J Ross designed White Point Golf Course in it’s 90th Anniversary year.
90th Anniversary Package:
$90 for 2 x 18 holes with cart. Mon. – Thurs. Sept 3 – end of October, 2019
Contact the Pro Shop to book, just offer your Confirmation Number, call 902-3683-2485 or email
- Try Surfing! Suit up in our wetsuits and grab a board to try your hand at surfing in the Atlantic! (Rental fee)
OR take a Surf Lesson, avaialble on Saturday’s from Rossignol Surf Shop onsite here at the Boathouse
- Go Paddling! Our Lake is perfect for paddles – in canoes, kayaks, on SUP and in pedal boats … or simply enjoy some time on the deck at the Boathouse!
Looking for a really unique adventure? Join Liverpool Adventure Outfitters on September 14th for their Full Moon Paddle along the Mersey River in Liverpool – or choose one of their many other adventure! (book directly with them)
- Go Fishing – cast a line with Vinal or Peter, our partnering Nova Scotia Fishing Guides! (See details & book your adventure now)
- Take in a Show at the Astor Theatre! Live performances by Valdi and more hit the stage in the classic, historic original Opera House. See what’s coming up.