Engineering & Maintenance Staff
Our White Point Team continues to play an incredibly important and critical role in delivering ‘great days’ to our guests. We are looking for individuals who are approachable, eager to learn and work well in a team and independently. Come join our team.
The main responsibilities of this job include:
- Performs maintenance & repairs related to buildings, grounds and equipment
- Establishes, monitors, and carries out preventative maintenance procedures and schedules for buildings, equipment and grounds
- Makes recommendations for major repairs and purchases to supervisor
- Completes and maintains related records such as maintenance logs and security incident reports
- Transports equipment, furniture and supplies manually and/or using aides such as dollies and carts
- Operates a motor vehicle to pick up and move goods and supplies
- Inspect and troubleshoot equipment
- Performs other related duties as required
- Report to the Engineering Manager
- Some Knowledge in the following required: minor carpentry repairs, minor electrical repairs, minor plumbing, mechanically inclined
A successful candidate would meet the following requirements:
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Pays attention to detail
- Experience using hand and electrical tools
- Equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Must be willing to work days, weekends, and nights as required
Rate of Pay:
$15 an hour.
Qualified interested applicants are invited to submit resumes via email to [email protected]
From use of our Recreation Facilities to discounts in the Dining Room, there are many more perks to working at White Point, that simply being at the beach every day.