Work at White Point: Housekeepers
For over 90 years White Point Beach Resort has welcomed the world to enjoy our perch along the Atlantic Ocean. As Nova Scotia’s legendary year-round oceanfront beach resort, ‘Making Moments, Memories’ has been our greatest responsibility and pleasure. Our White Point Team continues to play an incredibly important and critical role in delivering ‘great days’ our guests. Come join our Team!
Full-time & Part-time
Perfect for High School Students and folks looking for part time work, leading to full-time.
Job Start Date: Immediate
The main responsibilities of this job include:
- Embrace the White Point Vision & Mission to exceed the expectations of our guests
- Help to create a positive work environment through teamwork & cooperation
- Friendliness and sensitivity to quests’ need
- Provide quality housekeeping services according to the standards outlined
- Maintain cleanliness of storage areas and equipment used
- Report any maintenance requirements for equipment and facility
- Report to word on time, ready to work, and in full uniform
- Follow established security and safety procedures
- Duties as assigned by manager
A successful candidate would meet the following requirements:
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Work in an indoor/outdoor environment, in all seasons
- Have WHIMS but not required as training can be provided
- Clean guest accommodations, non-guest areas, and perform laundry duties
- Work harmoniously with colleges and management
- Friendly, enthusiastic individual
- Provides exceptional guest service skills & pays attention to detail
Rate of Pay:
Minimum wage, plus gratuities
Qualified interested applicants are invited to submit resumes via email to [email protected]
From use of our recreation facilities to discounts in the Dining Room, there are many more perks to working at White Point than simply being at the beach everyday. Check out our White Point Employee Program .
White Point Beach Resort is located within the resort community of White Point, just 10 mins outside Liverpool, centrally located on Nova Scotia’s South Shore. The service centre for our area is Liverpool offering a variety of services and shops including banks, postal service, pharmacies, grocery stores, boutique shops and restaurants. As a recreational and cultural hub, Liverpool’s Queens Place Emera Centre, Astor Theatre and many museums and parks combined with Kejimkujik National Park & Kejimkujik Seaside, TH Raddall Provincial Park, Summerville Provincial Beach and Beach Meadows Beach ensure there is always a place around the corner to be enjoyed. Year-round festivals and events see the community come together to celebrate the area and welcome visitors. Music, craft beer, local vineyards and surfing add even more to the dynamics of the area. Liverpool also boasts Queens General Hospital, state of the art Schools for youth and a robust entrepreneurial spirit.