Work at White Point: Bartender
For 92 years White Point Beach Resort has welcomed the world to enjoy our perch along the Atlantic Ocean. As Nova Scotia’s legendary year-round oceanfront beach resort, ‘Making Moments, Memories’ has been our greatest responsibility and pleasure. Our White Point Team continues to play an incredibly important and critical role in delivering ‘great days’ our guests. Come join our team.
Position: Bartender (s) and Supervisor
Job Details: Part-time and Full-time
Job Start Date: Immediately
Who should apply?
We are looking for people who are capable of, and dedicated to making memories. If you are passionate about providing exceptional service, and would like to do so with a breath-taking view of the ocean, please forward your resume using the instructions listed below. Previous bartending experience is necessary, and we are looking for individuals that are not afraid of venturing out from behind the bar in order to provide table service as well.
The main responsibilities of this job include:
- Enjoy serving great experiences to guests of White Point – with an incredible view!
- Embrace the White Point Vision & Mission to exceed the expectations of our guests
- Help to create a positive work environment through teamwork & cooperation
- Take food & beverage orders from staff & guests
- Offer advice on wine, cocktails & other drink selections
- Enforce provincial liquor regulations
- Prepare mixed drinks, wine, draft & bottled beer
- Collect cash, credit/debit cards & other methods of payments for food & beverages
- Organize & set up bar
- Clean bar area & wash glassware
- Store beverage & food products
A successful candidate would meet the following requirements:
- Must be of legal age to serve alcohol
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Word & Excel programs
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Friendly, enthusiastic individual
- Provides exceptional guest service skills & pays attention to detail
Rate of Pay: Starts at Minimum wage PLUS gratuities earned
Apply Now: Qualified interested applicants are invited to submit resumes via email to [email protected]
Benefits: From use of our recreation facilities to discounts in the Dining Room, there are many more perks to working at White Point, that simply being at the beach every day. Check out our White Point Employee Program .