Wanted: Guest Service Attendants at White Point
For over 90 years White Point Beach Resort has welcomed the world to enjoy our perch along the Atlantic Ocean. As Nova Scotia’s legendary year-round oceanfront beach resort, ‘Making Moments, Memories’ has been our greatest responsibility and pleasure. Our White Point Team continues to play an incredibly important and critical role in delivering ‘great days’ to our guests. Come join our team.
Position: Guest Services
Job Details: Part-time and Full-time
Job Start Date: IMMEDIATELY
We are looking for individuals that have a love for everything customer service. As a member of the Guest Services team, you will be a touch point for everything on the property for our guest. You will assist with luggage, perform room services, set up, and tear down functions, and generally be a person that any guest on property can come to with inquiries.
The main responsibilities of this job include:
– Embrace the White Point Vision & Mission to exceed the expectations of our guests
– Help to create a positive work environment through teamwork & cooperation
– Be a liaison between the guest and the entire staff and property
– Maintain a basic level of paperwork
– Learn to use our POS system in order to perform room service calls
A successful candidate would meet the following requirements:
– Must have a valid driver’s license
– Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Word & Excel programs
– Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
– Friendly, enthusiastic individual
– Provides exceptional guest service skills & pays attention to detail
Rate of Pay:
Starting at minimum wage PLUS gratuities earned
Qualified interested applicants are invited to submit resumes via email to [email protected]
From use of our recreation facilities to discounts in the Dining Room, there are many more perks to working at White Point, that simply being at the beach every day. Check out our White Point Employee Program .