Re-Opening – Friday, June 19, 2020
White Pointers –
We know our resort holds such a special place to many, especially during the summer months. We’ve received hundreds of messages asking when we’ll be opening our doors, and after many discussions, we’ve decided to re-open our property on Friday, June 19th.
Although we won’t be the White Point you’re accustomed to, we know we can continue to provide a space for you and your loved ones to create memories and enjoy the great outdoors.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Main Lodge will be closed with the exception of the Front Desk.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be available from Elliot’s Dining Room and delivered to your room. A new menu will be shared shortly.
- All recreational activities will remain closed for now. You’re more than welcome to bring your own playing cards, board games and outdoor games. Don’t forget your swimsuit for a dip in the ocean or lake!
- They’re plenty of reading nooks available around property, bring a good book and relax.
- Nature hiking trails and the beach are open and there for you and your family to enjoy.
- The bunnies are well and have mastered social distancing.
- Only select accommodations will be available.
To deliver a safe and enjoyable experience for all, we’ll be introducing sanitation procedures and new physical distancing measures. We will be monitoring all the Nova Scotia government recommendations daily and readjusting our best practices as needed.
Stay tuned for more details and updates to come. In the meantime, if you have any questions, give us a call at 1-800-565-5068.
From all of us at White Point, we thank you for your patience and look forward to welcoming you back this summer. See you soon!