NEW Great Day Meet & Eat Lobster Package revealed!
Nova Scotia in known around the world for fetching the BEST lobster fresh from the Atlantic Ocean .
Our neighbourhood, the South Shore is home to the Lobster Capital of Canada – Barrington, and the tastiest new February-long Festival the Nova Scotia Lobster Crawl!
As fans of Lobster, and proud champions of our lobster fishing heritage and culture, we declared 2019-2020 the Year of the Lobster, and while we can’t take everyone out Lobster Fishing (yes, we do that!) in Lobster Season – November – May, we CAN invite you to Meet & EAT Lobster when you are here at the beach!
Come on sink your claws in, you’re in Meet & Eat in Lobster Country now!
Great Day Meet & Eat Lobster Package!
Includes our Great Day Package WITH a Taste of Nova Scotia Lobster Dinner, complete with bibs, our souvenir sou’wester for everyone & photo booth!
Available during our Area 34 & 35 Lobster Fishing Season, November – May.
Single Occupancy: from $210*/ night
Double Occupancy: from $170*/ night per person
*plus applicable tax and gratuities, based on 2019 pricing
Get cracking! Contact Anne for details, email or phone 902-423-8887
Package includes the following, based on a minimum of 12 guests:
- Overnight accommodation
- Lunch, Taste of Nova Scotia Family Style Lobster Dinner Feast* & breakfast per nightly rate
- Complimentary main meeting room
- One coffee service and one nutrition break
- Complimentary bonfire & marshmallow roast
- Complimentary basic audio visual equipment
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- Access to our extensive recreations facilities and programs
Our Taste of Nova Scotia Family Style Feast includes:
– For starters, Sharing Bowls of Baby Potato Salad with Pesto and Parmesan “Street Corn” Salad with Feta and Lime
– Freshly Baked Breads and Butter
– Steamed “close to home” mussels
– Get your bib on and your sou’wester, and prepare to sink your claws into your Chef prepared steamed lobster! One for each person, cracked and split, served with melted butter and lemon.
Finger bowls are there for after dinner clean-up.
– Dessert will be buffet style Bread and Butter Pudding with Salted Caramel Dark Chocolate Fruit and Nut Bark Seasonal Fruit Crisp.
*Coffee Services and Nutrition Breaks under the package price consist of fair trade coffee, and a selection of teas. Nutrition Breaks also include a choice of snack from our Great Day Meeting Menus; basic a/v package includes initial room set up, podium, screen and mic, white board and markers. Additional equipment is available.
For additional information, including pricing, please contact us so we may provide you with further details. *Dinner includes: a lobster dinner with traditional accompaniments.
Each guest will be provided with a lobster bib, cracker, pick and their own souvenir sou’wester.
Lobster Season is coming… Contact Anne for details, email or phone 902-423-8887