Work at White Point Golf Club: Grounds Keepers
For nearly 90 years White Point Beach Resort has welcomed the world to enjoy our perch along the Atlantic Ocean. As Nova Scotia’s legendary year-round oceanfront beach resort, ‘Making Moments, Memories’ has been our greatest responsibility and pleasure. Our White Point Team continues to play an incredibly important and critical role in delivering ‘great days’ our guests. We’re a Team of some 160 strong, and we’re growing.
Come join our Team.
Position: White Point golf Club Grounds Keeper
Number of Vacancies: 1
Hours: 44 hours/wk
Job Start Date: May 6 – Sept/Oct (23 weeks)
The main responsibilities of this job include:
- Embrace the White Point Vision & Mission to exceed the expectations of our guests
- Help to create a positive work environment through teamwork & cooperation
- Maintains landscaping of golf course for appearance and functionality. Duties include mowing, trimming grass and taking direction from superintendent for further instruction.
- Working knowledge of use of mowers, lawn mowers, tractors, weed eaters, edgers, rakes, shovels an asset.
A successful candidate would meet the following requirements:
– Knowledge of golf is an asset and familiarity of the equipment noted above
– Be able to work flexible hours, shifts are mornings/early afternoon
– Must have his/ her own transportation to and from work
– Must be a team player
– Must be able to work alone or as part of a team
Rate of Pay:
Qualified interested applicants are invited to submit resumes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
From use of our recreation facilities to discounts in the Dining Room, there are many more perks to working at White Point, that simply being at the beach every day. Check out our White Point Employee Program .
White Point Beach Resort is located within the resort community of White Point, just 10 mins outside Liverpool, centrally located on Nova Scotia’s South Shore. The service centre for our area is Liverpool offering a variety of services and shops including banks, postal service, pharmacies, grocery stores, boutique shops and restaurants. As a recreational and cultural hub, Liverpool’s Queens Place Emera Centre, Astor Theatre and many museums and parks combined with Kejimjujik National Park, TH Raddall Provincial Park, Summerville Provincial Beach and Beach Meadows Beach ensure there is always a place around the corner to be enjoyed. Year-round festivals and events see the community come together to celebrate the area and welcome visitors. Music, craft beer, local vineyards and surfing add even more to the dynamics of the area. Liverpool also boasts a fully serviced Regional Hospital, state of the art Schools for youth and a robust entrepreneurial spirit. For more information on Liverpool, Queens County visit Region of Queens.