Work at White Point: Bussers needed
For nearly 90 years White Point Beach Resort has welcomed the world to enjoy our perch along the Atlantic Ocean. As Nova Scotia’s legendary year-round oceanfront beach resort, ‘Making Moments, Memories’ has been our greatest responsibility and pleasure. Our White Point Team continues to play an incredibly important and critical role in delivering ‘great days’ our guests. We’re a Team of some 160 strong, and we’re growing.
Come join our Team.
Positions Available: 2
Job Details: Part-time and Full-time
Number of Hours: 30-48
Job Start Date: IMMEDIATELY
Job Posting Date: 2/4/2019
We are looking for people who pay attention to detail. The bussers are the people who help keep the flow of the business so it is necessary that they can see, and react to changes within the dining room so that we are always prepared for our guests.
The main responsibilities of this job include:
– Embrace the White Point Vision & Mission to exceed the expectations of our guests
– Help to create a positive work environment through teamwork & cooperation
– Enforce provincial liquor regulations
– Clear and reset tables as they become available
– Help support host, and service staff when needed
– Maintain a basic level of paperwork
A successful candidate would meet the following requirements:
– Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Word & Excel programs
– Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
– Friendly, enthusiastic individual
– Provides exceptional guest service skills & pays attention to detail
Rate of Pay:
Starting at minimum wage PLUS gratuities earned
Qualified interested applicants are invited to submit resumes via email to email@example.com
From use of our recreation facilities to discounts in the Dining Room, there are many more perks to working at White Point, that simply being at the beach every day. Check out our White Point Employee Program .