Join our Team at White Point as a Host/ess!
For nearly 90 years White Point Beach Resort has welcomed the world to enjoy our perch along the Atlantic Ocean. As Nova Scotia’s legendary year-round oceanfront beach resort, ‘Making Moments, Memories’ has been our greatest responsibility and pleasure. Our White Point Team continues to play an incredibly important and critical role in delivering ‘great days’ our guests. We’re a Team of some 160 strong, and we’re growing.
Come join our Team.
Number of Positions: 1
Job Details: Part-time and Full-time
Number of Hours: 30-48
Job Start Date: IMMEDIATELY
Job Posting Date: 2/11/2019
We are looking for people who are capable of, and dedicated to making memories. As a host/ess at White Point Beach, you are more often than not, our first impression to the dining experience.
The main responsibilities of this job include:
– Embrace the White Point Vision & Mission to exceed the expectations of our guests
– Help to create a positive work environment through teamwork & cooperation
– Enforce provincial liquor regulations
– Collect cash, credit/debit cards & other methods of payments for food & beverages
– Manage reservations via a floor plan
– Maintain a basic level of paperwork
A successful candidate would meet the following requirements:
– Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Word & Excel programs
– Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
– Friendly, enthusiastic individual
– Provides exceptional guest service skills & pays attention to detail
Rate of Pay:
Starting at minimum wage plus gratuities earned
Qualified interested applicants are invited to submit resumes via email to email@example.com
From use of our recreation facilities to discounts in the Dining Room, there are many more perks to working at White Point, that simply being at the beach every day. Check out our White Point Employee Program .