Night Auditor – 2 jobs available at White Point
For nearly 90 years White Point Beach Resort has welcomed the world to enjoy our perch along the Atlantic Ocean. As Nova Scotia’s legendary year-round oceanfront beach resort, ‘Making Moments, Memories’ has been our greatest responsibility and pleasure. Our White Point Team continues to play an incredibly important and critical role in delivering ‘great days’ our guests. We’re a Team of some 160 strong, and we’re growing. Come join our Team!
Number of Vacancies:
2 positions available
Job Start Date:
Based on experience from $11.15 – $13.00/hour
The main responsibilities of this job include:
- Assist accounting by processing and completing balance sheets, cash reports and related forms from all departments;
- Register arriving guests and assign rooms, provide information on hotel facilities and services;
- Provide general information about points of interest in the area;
- Investigate and resolve complaints and claims;
- Process guests’ departures, calculate charges and receive payments;
- Follow emergency and safety procedures;
- Clerical duties (i.e. faxing, filing, photocopying);
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages;
- Provide customer service;
- Handle wake-up calls;
- Assist clients/guests with special needs and requests
Qualified interested applicants are invited to submit resumes via email to email@example.com
From use of our recreation facilities to discounts in the Dining Room, there are many more perks to working at White Point than simply being at the beach everyday. Check out our White Point Employee Program .
White Point Beach Resort is located within the resort community of White Point, just 10 mins outside Liverpool, centrally located on Nova Scotia’s South Shore. The service centre for our area is Liverpool offering a variety of services and shops including banks, postal service, pharmacies, grocery stores, boutique shops and restaurants. As a recreational and cultural hub, Liverpool’s Queens Place Emera Centre, Astor Theatre and many museums and parks combined with Kejimkujik National Park & Kejimkujik Seaside, TH Raddall Provincial Park, Summerville Provincial Beach and Beach Meadows Beach ensure there is always a place around the corner to be enjoyed. Year-round festivals and events see the community come together to celebrate the area and welcome visitors. Music, craft beer, local vineyards and surfing add even more to the dynamics of the area. Liverpool also boasts Queens General Hospital, state of the art Schools for youth and a robust entrepreneurial spirit.