March on over for these 8 GR8 Events in the Week-Ahead
March is heading out with a roar in Nova Scotia, and we’re not fooling – it’s Wednesday, time for our Week Ahead Round-up! We’ve for 8 GR8 Events happening here at White Point Beach Resort, in our neighbourhood of Region of Queens Municipality and along Nova Scotia’s South Shore over the coming week:
1) March 30: Montreal Canadiens Alumni Tour hits the ice in Liverpool at Queens Place Emera Centre in support of Queens Manor!
2) March 31: Derek Edwards | Liverpool hits the stage at the Astor Theatre and will have you rolling in the isles. Get your tickets & enjoy the show.
3) March 31: Local Beer & Burger at the Beach Friday Lunch Special is back for one more Friday here at White Point Beach Resort!
4) March 31 & April 1: Adam Cameron hits the stage in the Founder’s Lounge at White Point Beach Resort. Showtime: 8pm – 11pm. No Cover charge.
5) April 1 @ 4pm: Blindfolded Wine Tasting – no fooling! Sommelier Dan Tanner invites you to sip, savour and learn about wines – blindfolded! Reserve your seat by calling White Point Beach Resort at 902-354-2711 ext 1
(Overnight Guests: $10 / Day Guest $15 per person)
6) April 1: Musique Royale hosts a Cookie Concert Lunenburg School of the Arts ‘Celtic Mass for the Sea’ with Scott Macmillan!
7) April 1 – 3: On the big screen the Astor Theatre is the award wining Paterson Movie.
8) April 6: Stephen Fearing hits the stage at the Astor Theatre in Liverpool, Region of Queens Municipality
And right around the corner:
~ April 7 -9: Quilt Atlantic 2017 kicks off offering 8 workshops over 3 days led by award winning Instructors. Day Guest Workshop & Event Package $125, Overnight Packages available.
~ And don’t forget to keep your camera handy as you explore our backyard and enter the Photo Contest with Sipukel Sipuke’l Gallery – maybe dip into Concrete Creations to explore the Narnia-like world, hike Seaside Adjunct Kejimkujik or beach explore at Summerville and Beach Meadows Beach!