So much to do…so little time, and it’s complimentary with your stay at White Point, Nova Scotia!
Many people don’t realize just how much there is to do at White Point! Part of our challenge is to be able to tell you all about it – without tiring you out first!
The first thing you need to know is that most everything is available to you FREE during your stay!
AND of course there are bunnies everywhere that enjoy eating the bunny food we have for you at the Front Desk.
So, what facilities are here? Try to keep up with us…
- Private 1km white sand beach – on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean!
- Indoor saltwater swimming pool & hot tub – with spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean!
- Outdoor pool & deck
- Freshwater Lake
- Boathouse with canoes and paddleboats for you to enjoy
- Tennis & Basketball Courts – and yes we have the equipment for you at the Boathouse
- Outdoor Shuffleboard & Washer Toss – and yes we have the equipment for you at the Boathouse
- Nature Trails
- Beachside Volley Ball
- Games Room
- Big Screen TV’s for movies
- Fitness Room
- Binoculars for Bird and Nature Watching (available from the Front Desk)
- Decks everywhere for relaing on
- Library in the Founder’s Lounge
- Beach Club Room for children to play
Programs included for FREE during your stay…
Daily Children’s Program includes (until Sept 5)
9:30am: Arts & Craft Time
10:30am: Fun 4 Fun Sake Time
11:30am: Face Painting
1:30pm: Beach Break Funtime
4:30pm: Children’s Movie (G rated)
7:00pm: Early Marshmallow Roast at Beachside Bonfire
8:00pm: Story Time with Milk and Cookies
8:45pm: Great Movie (G/PG rated)
9:00pm: Beachside Bonfire with Marshmallow Roast
Plus there is a daily afternoon “adult” event as well that change every week.
Plan to attend & enjoy…
- Beachside Mussel Bakes
- “Off the Vine” Wine Tastings with our Sommelier
- “Chef’s Magic” Culinary Classes with Executive Chef Alan Crosby
- Aquasize Classes
- Nordic Walking Sessions
- Guided Bird & Nature Walks
- Martial Arts
- and much more, be sure to check the Upcoming Events listing on our website!
NEW for Summer 2010 – we’ve had some special guests!
Kejimkujik National Park Seaside Interpreters have joined us for Friday night bonfires to share stories about the creatures who call our shorelines home and what we can do to help protect them.
UNESCO Southwest Nova Biosphere Reserve Associationhas helped us create anew Butterfly Garden off the deck of the outdoor pool and have been showing kids how to care for the Monarch Butterfly!
Live Nightly Entertainment in the Founder’s Lounge!
Alex Vaughn has been serving up a buffet of songs all summer and will continue throughout August! He’s even paired up with the Bar Staff to create some fun and entertaining Theme Nights which have been very popular!
Remember – all the above are complimentary with your stay!
Also available during your stay (charges apply):
- Bike rentals available from the Boathouse
- Kayak rentals available from the Boathouse
- Surf Boards, Wetsuits and Lessons available from the Boathouse
- White Point Golf Club, guest are welcome to book and play a round while they are here
- Ocean Spa offers a variety of treatments
Come enjoy summer at White Point – then come back in the winter to have even more fun!